Is to empower you to take more active role in your health and well-being. In the context of a compassionate and supportive relationship, I can teach you skills to cope with pain, stress, and illness. We can work together to reduce your symptoms and increase a sense of control and resilience in your life.
I look forward to working with you.
Maureen C. Pierce, Ph.D.
Des Moines, WA
I specialize in the treatment of:
- Pain management related to variety of conditions
- Coping with chronic medical issues (i.e. IBS, migraines, cancer, multiple sclerosis)
- Preparation for surgery
- Trauma and disturbing life experiences
I provide evaluation and treatment for:
- Mood disorders – Depression and Bipolar disorder
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Grief and loss
- Stress reduction
- Relationship and family concerns